Easy Broiled Dolphin Fillets Recipe
Fish and Seafood Recipe Ingredients:
* 1 pound dolphin (mahi-mahi) or other firm-fleshed fish fillets
* Juice of 1 lemon
* 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Fish and Seafood Recipe Instructions:
* In broiler pan lined with foil, lay dolphin fillets.
* Pour lemon juice over fish.
* Sprinkle with pepper and parsley.
* Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours, not covered.
* When ready to prepare, sprinkle paprika on fish and broil 8 to 10 minutes.
* Fish should appear golden.