Fish and Seafood Recipe Ingredients:
* 1 pound mahi-mahi, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
* 1/4 cup pineapple juice
* 1/4 cup oil
* 2 tablespoons rum
* 1 (1.2-ounce) packet Seasons Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, Asian Sesame
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 medium red pepper, cut into 8 pieces
* 8 pineapple chunks
* 2 green onions, each cut into 4 pieces
* 4 wooden skewers
* 3 cups hot cooked rice
Fish and Seafood Recipe Instructions:
* First of all mix juice, oil, rum, salad dressing mix and ginger in small bowl until well blended. And then pour over combined fish, red peppers, pineapple and onions in shallow dish cover. Refrigerate 30 min. to 1 hour to marinate. Drain fish mixture discard marinade.
* Next is to preheat greased grill to medium-high heat. Thread fish, vegetables and pineapple alternately on skewers.
* Place kabobs on grill. Cook 4 to 6 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
* Serve the Honolulu Grilled Mahi-Mahi Kabobs over hot rice.
Enjoy the fish and seafood bake mahi mabi !