Barbecued Skewers of Fish-Seafood Recipe
FISH AND SEAFOOD RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 pound firm white fish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 fresh ginger root, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 hot green chili peppers, seeded
1. Fillet and skin the fish, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes. Put about five pieces on each skewer and sprinkle with the salt.
2. Make a paste from the yogurt, garlic, ginger, garam masala, coriander and cayenne pepper. Spread mixture on fish and refrigerator 2 hours.
3. Remove from refrigerator and grill 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. The skewers can be sprinkled with a little oil during cooking, if required.
4. Garnish with the lemon and fine rings of green chile pepper. Makes 3 servings....enjoy the fish and seafood !
Fish and seafood recipes: barbecued-fish-with-king-prawns